Wednesday, January 31, 2007

going back to school is not as exciting as i thought it will be.. seeing lots of htm people in the com lab, chionging their portfolio.. brings back memories.. both good and bad..

thought i will be busy with sch tutorials.. end up i only need to go back to sch 5 days in total within the 3 weeks!!!! my god.. if i had known earlier i'll definitely give more time for work at CX.. hmph.. now it's less income for me..

had a slight fever yesterday.. probably was due to too much thinking on monday.. redoing my outline.. and worrying for my best friend. isn't there another way to break the news? i feel so sad for my friend. but there's always me around k?

spent yesterday and today at home rotting.. except work tonight almost killed me and my back. ouch.

No comments: