Tuesday, January 16, 2007

day 87..

back from my mc.. still feeling a little dry in my throat.. and as expected, got teased by my colleagues..

today time seem to pass quite fast.. probably it's cos i'm in my own world most of the time..

went for break alone today, so bought a magazine and had lunch on my own, with the magazine to help kill time..

came back to my counter and indulge myself in my music world from my phone..

then the observation for my mini project also help to make time past faster.. at least there's some progress in the observation.. rather than just pictures..

today got a lot of funny things from my phone.. firstly my dad's friend's son msg me and ask who am i.. after like 2 yrs nv meet him, it seem kinda weird. but anyway, he's finishing army this nov..

secondly, my colleague suddenly called and the first thing she asked was: do you have a bf now? wad an opening la. then when i say no, she said: okie thanks. just curious. hmm... something is going on huh.. bad feeling she's going to do something stupid like match-making...

and then, this person suddenly msg me and ask me if i'm feeling alright.. and this person HAPPENS to be the guy that my colleague wants me to be match made to... wad a COINCIDENCE hor...

No comments: