Wednesday, January 03, 2007

day 80..

the longest shift ever.. and i was like kinda 'sabotaged' by amanda and gang.. she went to ask steven what he think of me and things like that.. my god.. when did this scandal happen?? how come the involved party is not aware of it!!??

hmm.. okie... then during lunch time, samantha, alison and i were on the topic of marriage.. like will we get married with our current bf.. (which only applies to alison).. and talking about the lasting effect..

and then came the bomb.. i wanted to change the seats of this pax for his onward trip from bkk to bombay. but instead of putting origin from bkk, i put hkg. when i realised my mistake, i quickly went to my supervisor to correct my mistake. okie.. then when i came back from my break, i got a telex from hkg saying that the pax that i changed the seat wrongly, has been deleted from the system and they want an explanation for that. the modification was made under my code, but the deleting is under my supervisor's code. then she said i told her to delete the pax. my god. i felt so shit. it was not even my fault.. even if i asked her to delete the pax, it's kinda common sense that i dun really have the authority to ask her to delete without giving her a valid reason right?? sigh.. i think there goes my first warning letter.. just when it's coming to the end of SIP..

No comments: