Sunday, June 17, 2007

another one week gone.. and it has been one happening week..

had another one of those last minute meet-up with ailing.. and we went to siglap to chill and catch up with each other... sometimes it's really nice to be able to find a nice spot and just have a good chat.. with good company of course..

and i also had my exams on monday.. and thanks to the revision conducted by my instructor, i got full marks!! haha.. it's a great feeling cos it has been a long time since i scored full marks on paper.. if i'm not wrong it was for chinese spelling in sec 1??!!

and tuesday was kinda like a freedom day for our class.. we dun have to don on formal looking clothes.. and most importantly, the thick makeup is off and clear from my face.. haha... and this will last for about 3 weeks or so.. cool.. u see everyone in polo tee.. and flats.. and hair that is not gelled so neatly that it looks too neat.. haha.. although bun is still a requirement, at least we can still manage with buns with baby hair..

and on thursday we learnt how to do CPR... and seriously, it is not as easy as it may seem. my hands were bruised from the many practices, and that's a lot of things to consider before we do the save.. man.. it's tiring..

after that i rushed to my grandpa's birthday dinner..

that woman is not my grandma.. she's my grandpa's ex secretary cum current lover..

then on friday i we had our CPR test.. and this instructor took over our class for the day.. and was super stuck up.. god.. physically draining our energy.. oh well.. that aside, i went to karaoke with ching!! hehe.. so long nv k already.. and the 2 of us k-ed for 4 hours!!

and then yesterday we early celebrated father's day.. at waraku.. my previous workplace..



now those in there are kai, javin, zifu, nic, jonathan.. and more.. those names mentioned.. most of them called me to update me.. only the dead javin.. haha.. but everytime i hear from them, i get very emotional.. like.. knowing they are far away, serving the nation.. but yet they still remember me, as a friend, as a listening ear.. and i get very touched when i hear they are concern about my training days, so much so, i'll sometimes tear in my sleep.. of course, i'm happy to know that they are coping well..

take care my friends.. i'll be missing u guys everyday..

No comments: