Monday, June 18, 2007

just got back from movies.. fantastic 4.. nice show.. went to watch it with my beloved brother.. who was very sleepy by the end of the day..
but look at me... hehe.. still got energy to smile after a day's work..
AL is starting school soon.. very soon in fact.. and the news seem to come without warning.. i'm really really happy for her.. happy that things are going well for her.. studies, relationship.. and sometimes i just can't help but wonder if i'll ever regret not continuing my studies after poly..
Having said that, i think i'll grow and learn to love my job more and more.. i'll probably just be jealous of my best friend having a higher qualification than me.. that's all.. haha..
today we did scenario role play on first aid.. probably because it wasn't realistic enough, i was lost and not know wad to do when something happened.. quite disappointed with myself actually.. i could have done better.. really..

No comments: