Thursday, June 21, 2007

yesterday was quite an exciting day..

did the slide yesterday.. was kinda scary at first.. cos it's very smooth.. and it's steep.. and when we slide down, it's at a super fast speed.. subsequently, it became fun and challenging as we moved on to sliding down from a standing position..

but one of my batchmate can't seem to overcome the fear of jumping down.. i feel for her when she can't bring herself down.. and i'm worried as well.. but i'm wishing her all the best.. and giving her all the support that i ever can..

today we wore the mask that protect us from the fire.. omg.. i almost can't breathe when we enter the blackout cabin to search for survivors.. but it was very exciting and quite real..

i'm seriously feeling very determined to finish my training and looking forward to my first training flight and solo flight.. it's the first time i had such a strong determination to do something.. everything i get hands on practical.. in my mind.. it's all my dream.. my dream..

today's mood got affected by a few of my friends.. but lucky.. nic and kai called.. and that helped to brighten up the day.. thanks buddies.. miss u guys..

No comments: