Monday, June 25, 2007

had my water practical today.. had to go onto the slide raft.. jump into the pool in our uniform.. swim.. and climb up the slide raft from the water.. and the last segment was the most tedious of all..

when jumping down, i hurt my nose.. ouch.. pain.. but should be okie la.. hope so..

then i kinda volunteered to climb up the slide raft on my own.. so that i can help the gals.. more convenient for a gal to pull a gal up right?? esp. when most of the girls are prone to exposing themselves while climbing up.. haha.. so there's where i come it.. pulling them up.. (i'm strong.. haha) and to cover their skirt properly..

tiring day.. and got a lot of thoughts running through my head.. the msn conversation with vantana got me thinking about the future as well.. oh man... mixed feelings..

No comments: