Friday, June 01, 2007

here are the zouk pics..
met up with the '4850' gang on the 24th.. cos ailing, mich and van from TB048 and i'm from TB050 (our class in htm yr 1)..
on the 25th.. met up with my CX friends.. had dinner cum gathering at waraku.. and we had a lot of fun talking about our own lives.. bitching about the ppl at the airport.. ying and the yang... haha.. and they surprised me with a birthday cake.. officially, the 2nd group of friends to celebrate my birthday for me all my life..
and we did a real pai seh thing.. but i guess it's quite common to me..
before the CX gathering.. my class and i went for an excursion..

love my darling leeli.. =) i'll share more pics of the excursion when i get them from mel..

was suppose to go for a sports meet on sat.. but had fever so i hibernated the whole day in my bed..

and then it was FBMA meeting on sunday.. talked about the details for the upcoming DnD.. and my fellow EXCO sang me a birthday song in the lobby of conrad hotel.. pai seh.. but thanks for the effort guys..

and then the big day for me.. yeah.. my batchmates bought me 3 flavours of swiss roll from the canteen and that was the birthday cake from them to me.. thanks darlings.. i'll upload pics when i get them..

and then my TP friends celebrated my birthday on monday night at fish and co.. and the big eaters were really hungry.. 4 guys ordered 4 seafood patter for 1 each.. and 2 fish and chips to share.. omg..

and then they bought a super duper big cake.. but i really appreciate the effort guys.. 3rd group of friends.. hehe..

after many attempts of trying to take a group pic on our own, we finally gave up and got someone to take a pic for us..

and i found myself 2 bodyguards that night..

don't i look slim in between these two guys?? lovely guys they are.. and i love these bunch of guys that never fails to make my day..

now.. let me bring us back to the past and see how much i've changed.. hehe.. be in for a shock..

2003..

year 2004...

2005..

i can seem to find 2006.. but here's 2007..

enough of the happy mood... has been spending the past few days mugging for today's exams.. even went over to hydi's place on wed, stayover and studied till about 5.. but lucky after all the effort i passed.. it's down to one last role play test on monday.. wish me luck..

No comments: