Tuesday, June 26, 2007

everyone is like making me anticipating something.. and i am really looking forward to something happening.. first time experiencing such feeling.. oh man.. it's hard to stop thinking about it..

today's training was so so.. dozing off during the theory part as usual.. but practicals are always fun..
all of us look like plumbers or painters in this outfit.. haha..

don't we all look great in red??

mood was kinda dampened in the evening.. and it turned worse at night..

kai just called me.. everytime he calls me i feel so touched.. and he always choose the right time to call.. thanks my friend..

i'm having my test tmr and on thursday.. wish my luck!! (i'll study after blogging k??)

btw, here's a picture taken on catherine's birthday..

feeling down..

No comments: