Friday, August 27, 2004

shit... i'm so disappointed in myself.. i studied so hard for the econs test... but i din do well at all... i seriously din't expect myself to get this kinda mark... shit me... i'm just the stupid stupid kind... that no matter how hard i try.. i wun succeed.. fck.. when one is down on luck.. nothing goes right.. i was just so stunned by my marks that i din talk for the rest of the lesson... and it got worse after knowing both alvin's marks.. i'm really stupid.. think alvin is right, gals are dumb.. specifically me.. din really get to enjoy myself for ccn also... went to help out at the HTMIG stall.. we were selling cookies, brownies and mocktails... the mocktail was really nice lor... i was sort of jasmine's assistant, helping her while she was busy shaking the mocktail.. helped out from 1 to 5.. wasn't really in the right mood to promote our products.. but busy was quite good.. and i dunno why.. my hands were shaking thru-out the whole thing... was kinda scared.. when i was pouring a syrup into the drink then jasmine said my hands were shaking.. din realise it myself.. but overall business was good.. had dinner with them.. force myself to laugh.. to be involved in their conversation.. felt kinda not myself... shit... Lady luck is out of my life... it's all me and myself now... wth..

No comments: