Monday, August 09, 2004

what a tiring day.. the people shopping at OG today is so much more than the people shopping yesterday.. and wth.. they just see see look look and no buy buy... sigh.. atrium was worse than yesterday.. i can just stand at a side and watch people turning the whole wagon upside down.. and then go back and clear the damn mess after the crowd leave.. wth.. bought a ring today... got carve my name on it.. lolx.. has been wanting to get something liddat for a long time liao.. my mood was kinda down today after dinner.. dunno why also.. helped my brother do his stupid dreamweaver thing... in chinese... and the stupid com was damn lack... keeps hanging... wth... my sister's ill... and her bf can to stayover to look after her.. and so he's sleeping on my bed tonight... so.. i'm bedless tonight.. lolx...sometimes i wonder what will happen if i fall ill.. my mom will ask me not to fake ill.. (like as if it's fun to fake ill).. and i'll be stuck to my bed.. in the hot sticky situation.. oh ya.. and my brother will be laughing at me falling ill... wth...

No comments: