Sunday, August 08, 2004

work today.. again.. there's atrium sale and linda's not around.. sales for regular item for yesterday and today was not too bad... always wanting to go to atrium to help... but i can't walk away without my partner around.. people at the atrium are like snatching and pulling anything that they can get their hands on.. even plastic.. wth.. u pack one wagon, the other's messy.. but with my colleagues around.. the time past by fast and i can have fun too.. stupid nicholas always trying to matchmake me with my other colleagues... and make fun of me... but too bad they cannot fight my 'rebukeness'.. haha..tml work also working full shift.. first time not watching ndp.. but.. money more important.. lolx.. sucks.. suppose to go ktv on wed.. but my sales rep ask me to go back to help to pack up on wed night.. so.. there goes my singing session.. sad... jay chou's songs damn nice.. but his rapping songs are getting faster and faster that i'm having difficulties catching up!! lolx.. but the slow songs are really nice... kinda excited bout a no of things.. hotel inspection on friday the 13th.. first HTMIG meeting on wed the 18th.. first packing up of goods since my joining of YGM on wed the 11th.. i'm beginning to feel that my life is changing.. from my hopeless life to now, a life that's beginning to see light.. i'm making more friends than ever.. getting more friendly than ever.. making more initiative to do things..making myself less optimistic.. and i realise that more people put their trust in me.. esp my mom.. i'm having lesser abrasion with her.. cos i've been minding my own business at home.. and that's good.. really miss my father..

No comments: