Monday, August 30, 2004

had a long meeting with the IG today... niwae, went to work at aunt's shop from 1-6pm for 35 bucks yesterday... and got a t shirt and a pair of socks for free!! qutie a good bargain.. after work she fetched me to nus to pick my cousin up.. she just returned from japan and she looked really jap now... we went to holland v to shop and the ppl around us were like looking at her all the time.. had a chit chat session with her.. and din realise that actually she not that unfriendly afterall... we had quite a lot to talk about... and it's good.. i came home and told my sis bout what i did that day, and also told her bout my cousin.. for the first time my heart wasn't beating so fast while talking to her.. i felt that it was normal friend friend talk... great.. think god answered my prayer... thank God.. did tmtpt quiz today... just passed lor.. shit stuff... but i think i'm not gonna let this affect my mood for the day... cos i was actually looking forward and in fact quite excited bout IG meeting... it's like only twice a month... and there's a lot of events coming up... sat in btw fagan and karin... was kinda stressed.. but it was ok after a whiel... had dinner with leigh, yixiu and karin... then after meeting went home with fagan.. suppose to end at 8.45.. but in the end dragged until 9.30... then saw grace's grp... they finished htm, and it's stressing me out... but i'm just gonna not get bothered by them.. at least we are 11/12 way through our travel geog.. and i feel so proud of it... one down... great... gonna be publicizing the sports day events for the BSC thing tml during econs lec with boon kiat... kinda excited.. first time talk in front of so many ppl... God, give me courage... i'm learning to be more optimistic now... God, guide me... pray that things turn out well tml...

No comments: