Monday, August 23, 2004

sick... sick... sick... from sat until now.. and it has been getting from bad to worse... sneezing all the time.. coughing... feel feverish... then when i sneeze i feel like my throat is coming out if my mouth... so painful!!! blocked nose all the way from sat till today.. wth... but i went to see the doctor just now.. at the 24hr clinic after went shopping with liza... the doctor said i got throat infection.. and it was quite bad... so bad that he could feel a lump of dunno what on my neck.. but lucky he say will subside... we din really went shopping ah.. just went to OG to get my parcel.. then window-shop the store.. then made our way to the bugis junction to get ice-kachang!!! then saw tay ping hui filming some dunno-wat show at the food court.. he's actually not bad looking in person... went to buy the beard papa for my dear sister and brother... then we went to try on adidas swimsuit... haha.. quite an experience.. it doesn't look nice on me... so... niwae.. i accompanied liza to chapter 2 to cut her hair.. i thought she looked great.. but she kept complaining bout her looking stupid and stuff.. wth.. liza, remember what i told u just now ah... lolx... received a sunflower from alvin lau.. thanx for the note and the flower... it really helped to brighten up my day and gave me a lot of courage to move on in life... things hasn't really been going smooth for me.. but i'm really trying to do my best to cope with it with a smile still on my face.. thanx for trusting me... just ate my medicine... got 5 kinds.. including one that has to suck.. so bloody bitter.. like my life... sigh.. no choice... i had to go through the bitter part to reach the sweet part of life... and it cost me 38 bucks... i'm going to be so broke... wth... hope that things in sch can go well.. and hope that things at home can go well too...

No comments: