Saturday, August 28, 2004

very tired.. just came back from the ivp track and field competition as an event official... participated with jen peng and alvin lau.. was really new to everything.. like what the 'backstage' crew are suppose to do when there's a race.. my duty today is to be a position judge.. which is to be in charge of taking down the position of the runners.. seeing who comes in first, second and so on... but due to lack of manpower... we had to multitask... like after recording the position, we had to arrange the hurdles for the next event.. and move the hurdles away.. and then move back again.. and tell u, they are heavy.. other than that, we had to carry cartons of mineral waters from the store room to the top of the gallery.. then down again.. in all, we were running up and down.. and i think we ran more rounds than the runners did.. and it seemed like jen peng, alvin and i were the ones that did the most coolie job.. but we had fun.. looking that the runners run.. cheering for the runners.. and complaining about my clothes... cos i wore a red shorts.. then the t-shirt was also red... so i was like an hongbao.. walking and running about on the track... while having dinner.. i saw this student reading a test paper... and i was reminded of my econs paper again... my mood fell again... while shopping with jen peng and alvin... had fun today.. but econs is still stuck in my head... and i think i'm really stupid... boss called.. said OG supervisor complained bout all the part-timers from my company.. saying that we are all not committed to our job.. so i sort of got barred from OG.. shit.. there goes my monthly allowance.. but lucky boss was kind enough to help me arrange for me to station at other counters.. most prob is parkway's isetan... but it'll only be confirmed next week.. but tml i'll still be working... at my aunt's sportslink shop.. she said from 11-10... 5 per hour... so i'll just go and help out.. since i can't afford to lose this chance to earn money... so bloody broke now.. if i lose this job.. i really have to eat grass already.. shit.. life sucks.. nothing is going well.. my job, my studies, my life!! oh god, are u forgetting me..??

No comments: