Tuesday, November 23, 2004

he went back to indo le... wad can i say.. CGH's nurses have no manners at all... how can scold that old patient when they didn't tighten the urine bag... how can they scold him for not being able to make it for the appointment that they scheduled for him without even asking if he is free... spoil my whole impression of CGH...

fell sick on fri.. vomit + runs... tried to keep myself occupied these few days... on monday, went out with this yr 2 gal that i met during the 1st day of orientation.. when she surveyed me... then became friends... today, went out with liza!!! the feeling is just so nice... being able to just have a company.. had so much to fill each other in about that we don't know where to start.. went to visit alison and siok at work... even though there may be so quiet moments between us, it's just nice to know that although it's quiet, there's someone there for you... thanx liza... u made my day..

read my tagboard just now... thanx ming.. din know u actually read my blog too.. =) from my blog, i've come to realise that although no one seems to give a damn about what has been happening to me, but, there are ppl that actually bother to read my post and express their concerns thru tagboard... so i wanna take this opportunity to thank all those that has tagged at my tagboard.. and giving me the encouragement and courage to go on.. letting me know that i'm not all alone afterall... allowing me to feel the warmth that's around me... thanks.

No comments: