Tuesday, November 09, 2004

yesterday i had a lot of my first time with crystal at PS, after going to sch to slack...

first time:
taking 518 straight from sch to PS
eating mee hoon kueh
watching movie at PS
watching a cartoon movie ( shark tale )
playing the piano game at the arcade
having starbucks at PS
having ice latte

yap.. am i sua gu or wad?? i realise that i haven been shopping and catching up with the lastest fashion after window shopping at PS... glad to be able to catch up with crystal though... thanx babe.. really would like more of this kinda catching up with other friends... ppl out there.. dun be shy to call me anytime and ask me out ya?? i'll definitely find time for every single one of u.. =)

going swimming later again, this time with jen peng... yes, my sun burn not yet fully recovered... but who cares... finally get to swim with jen peng.. had been wanting to swim with her since the last day of exams, but... hmm, nvm..

yeah!! my daddy finally coming home tml!! took the day off from work and pushed away all 'appointments' with my friends just for him... intend to go and wait for him at the airport tml... ma says he'll be very happy to see us there... miss u so...

as days are nearing sch reopen... there's a feeling of excitement at the same time fear in me...

No comments: