Sunday, November 14, 2004

went to look for my ex-colleague at OG albert yesterday during my 3 hr break from work.. so nice to see linda again... she asked me about the jay chou concert.. the whole story is.. this guy A said he wanted to treat me to his concert. cannot trust him so when linda told me, i was kinda shocked and happy that i can finally go... then he sms me and ask me still got tix available for sale or not.. only not long ago.. so kinda disappointed.. i missed the one in 2003.. looks like i'm gonna miss this one too... sad.. nvm.. it's my life.. wad can i say...

yesterday was the first time i work full day at waraku.. from 12-3, 6-11.. business was slow.. not like today, so many big families come with lots of children... and was only me and mayumi... woah... tiring man... boring day.. nv got to eat dinner at some nice place with dad... hope tml or tuesday or at least before he leaves we'll get to sit down together as a family and not get that hope 'smashed' by mom's new hobby... damn...

gonna go help shawn design the layout of his sim 2 family.. tata... oh.. the guy is a business tychoon and the gal is a mayor of simcity.. haha... and she gets to work on a helicopter... cool...

No comments: