Thursday, December 16, 2004

candy cane project can be considered a super success.. exceeded our target by a lot... din get any cards or candy canes for anyone cos i thought that it's a sad phase of my life at this point of time and i wouldn't want to pass the sadness to the people around me... so.. i'll be burying myself in work on christmas eve and christmas the whole day..

had a so called 'thrashing' session with some of the IG members yesterday and today.. was really glad to be able to voice out what's in my mind.. and i got to noe how the people think of me in terms of first impression... somehow i feel that i am not performing as well as i expected myself to perform in the IG so far..

really felt very attached to IG all of a sudden after the orientation and the candy cane project.. i mean... i was nv close to nelson and sha.. and after these projects, i can actually talk to nelson about almost anything under the sun and i can even open up to the sha that i once dun dare to talk to... seriously grateful for these group of people that made a difference in my life.. throughout the whole week, i was suppose to be on booth duty only on wed from 4-6pm.. but almost everyday.. i'll come down when the booth opens and stays till the booth closes.. and even in btw lessons, i'll go straight down to the booth w/o having my lunch or at the expense of not having lunch with my classmates... and everytime i'm at the booth.. i feel at home.. i feel super comfortable with the people around me.. i feel like i have a family in school that i can turn to.. and i'm seriously thankful that i'm in the IG.. things happen, conflicts occur.. but i believe we are still a big family..

was quite shocked when i noe that ppl's first impression of me was actually i din had sleep for almost a week or so... haha.. or that i looked shagged.. and also being pessimistic.. that i seriously can't help.. i mean.. it's due to the environment... it's seriously hard to change.. and i think that it's getting worse... i can't seem to clique with any group.. or i can't seem to fit into any group.. i feel left out if the topic is not to my knowledge.. and i'll be lost in my own world.. and that's the sad thing: being a loner when there are ppl around me actually...

No comments: