Thursday, December 30, 2004

he left le... this morning.. and it was raining... had a last min date with yixiu yesterday night... suddenly felt i need to talk so asked her out.. had a nice talk over pasta mania and talk until butt pain... (cos we were sitting on the super hard thing)..

things going through my mind again.. as i'm waiting for my meeting to start... more than half of IG has invaded lab 9!!!

i am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y u go out with xiu xiu nv ask me go?!?!??!!? bOO* -i am jealous liao- zibistar...

sly and avril are here too.... hui yi got two super stars with her.. OMG! haha going for some performance at biz park.. see ya.. sly: *wink wink* with that super cute smile...
___________________________________________________________________

just got back from meeting in school.. planning to go MIA soon.. but i'm glad that xiuwen got a project of her own to prove herself.. and crystal and mich got the project that they wanted.. very happy for everyone who got a project on hand and looking forward to making their project a success, and very happy for ICs who have just finished their project successfully.. all the best to all...

although the feeling of dejected and disappointed, but nevertheless, these are the feelings that has always been around in my life so not surprising to feel this way.. i did something i've nv done before in my whole life, and i'm feeling the way i am that i've nv experienced before in my whole life.. it's all rushing to me in such a short time, all at one time, i'm a bit lost as to how to handle my feelings..

school work is fine for me so far.. it's just the other commitments that i really put my heart and soul into it.. things are just not turning out to be how i expected it to be.. i've already accepted fate, this is the way it is, nothing can be changed and this is it.

No comments: