Monday, December 06, 2004

later today i'll be starting the first lesson, first day of the 2nd sem of my 1st year in TP.. in a flash of light, TB050 and i had gone thru lots, esp. my group members and all the laughter and tears we shed together.. next sem, we'll all be in different classes.. but i believe that that would not be the factor that will bring our friendship apart.. i'll will still be the huiyi and jovi that you guys once know.. and i will still be there to listen to your problems and to share your joy with you..

had been busy with CYA admin work and my own job.. beginning to love my job more... althought internal conflicts are rising but, i just love the family there.. the whole time i'm there, i'm lost in my world of satisfaction that i get from the customers i served.. i forget all my troubles and i would be happy to do anything.. even if it is to wash the toilet or be a dishwasher and get myself all wet... plus, we got a new set of newly designed uniform, which makes us look more professional, but the material is not comfortable.. well, there's always a good and bad side to everything, including life.. i'll still continue to work during the weekdays and weekends even after school starts and hopefully God will be there to guide me and show me the light out of the dark world that i am or might have been in before.. GOD IS WONDERFUL, BECOS HIS NAME IS WONDERFUL.. thank God for all that has happened..

No comments: