Friday, December 24, 2004

dad's back!!! miss him so much man.. but when i came home he's sleeping on the sofa.. feel heart pain for him.. work so hard, plus the torture of not having his family with him in indo..

it's the christmas season, but i just dun feel it. went to k box today with crystal.. and she left the room quite a few times to make phone calls, leaving me alone in the room with the songs that mostly made me seriously run through the lyrics word by word and making relate the songs to every possible things that has happened to me.. and it kinda makes me feel sad.. some of the songs that i sang really tallies well with what i'm feel at this point of time... is it the age?

my house if full of antiques, i can now set up a stall and prepare for an auction to take place... amazing how these things can be found after so many years so much have been found.. but not so sure if there real or not in the first place... but if it is... hehe..

words from people are making me think twice about things, or, a thing.. and everybody is saying the same thing.. but.. i can't make up my mind... memories fade, so do friendship if not sustained.. is that what's happening now? i'm lost..

merry christmas to all who have the christmas mood in them.
to all who doesn't, good night.

No comments: