Friday, December 17, 2004

hey.. i'm currently blogging at a place that i maybe should call my 2nd home... yap.. guess the place for yourself man.. got limited time to blog this but before this was super tiring for me.. spent the earlier part of the night preparing the candy canes for next week's giving session.. and we came out with the thinking that we'd have graduated from the diploma of candy canes LOM(logistics management)... haha.. so pro at tying candy canes to cards that i have the record of tying two in one minute... pro right...

haha.. now i'm currently on my major project with xiuwen.. that's called 'mission possible'.. and it's realy possible co although i lost my ez-link card that's suppose to bring me around the 'world'.. i still manage to survive...yeah!! our project wil officially end tml night so... good luck to us in completing our mission!!!!yeah!!!

No comments: