Thursday, December 09, 2004

+ INVADER ALERT+

this is yixiu blogging from the comfort of the lab in school... hee... =>

+INVADER ALERT+

This is Karin who have absolutely nothing to do. I think. Wait, I think I have nothing to do. Hmm... anyway, Jovi is craaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy... Nelson has been absolutely crappy, and i apologise for yanking your hair. oops. Shaidah is being hardwOrking, Not her usual self i see. hahaha. hmm, but at least she is making less noise than Nelson. Hahahaha.. ok i better run off.

+INVADER EVACUATES+


haha.. yap, my blog got invaded by the two lovely and sweet senior and friend of mine.. after i met the both of you guys, life was nv the same for me again.. got a date with my senior nxt thursday.. yeah.. looking forward to it man..

tuesday night was great.. spent it with this TK best friend.. this is the friend that really touched me.. she was those ah lian kind at the beginning of sec 3.. but i wanted to change her.. i wanted her to change her attitude to life and pushed her thru the promos exam and true enough, she passed and was promoted to sec 4. she has been writing letters to me since then telling me how much i've changed her life and how grateful she is to me.. throughout the whole yr she's been trying to meet me.. but only on tuesday did i manage to find time to meet her... love ya..

i stayed in sch till 11 plus yesterday (wed) after the meeting waiting for what, i dunno. details to it, i won't wanna talk about it on my blog. i'll just make me puke all the blood in my body and rot all the flesh on my body till i'm left with bones. think till now my blood is still boiling like mad.. wth.. to do is wrong, not to do is wrong. can God just tell me what am i suppose to do??! this whole shit thing is so discouraging to me that i feel like quitting CYA now, as in now on the spot now.. dun think i'll ever volunteer things now as willingly as i used to last time.. but as i said, sp far i've nv regreted all the decision that i made in TP and with my conscious clear, i shall bear all the blame and misunderstanding ppl have towards me and all. afterall, it's not gonna make much diff even if i spent my saliva explaining things.. just treat it as me trying to be KAYPOH.. happy?? ass..

things has really changed.. dad's not around, sis is travelling around, i dun have time to talk to bro or i should say he doesn't have the interest to listen to wat i wanna say.. bout her, i think i'm giving up.. i dun want to care about her anymore.. she can stay out for as long as she wants, she can dun bother about this family and go enjoy herself till the wee hours.. i dun care.. niwae i've already treat this place as a hostel.. so wad's the diff..

so much has happened within such a short period of time.. and this proves that time flies really fast... and i'm really thankful that i have a bunch of friends around me supporting me...

to liza: you'll always be the bestest of the best friends i have in TP..

to kai, maisie and linda: though the time we noe each other is short, but the support you guys have been giving me has way surpassed wad i expected and made me really touched.. i nv thought that anyone would be there with me while i had my meeting at the airport.. i nv thought that anyone would even bother to sms me to ask about the situation... really, guys, thanx so much so much..

many has been commenting that i've slimmed down.. my boss, marc, my pri sch friend, my TK best friend, my aunties, my cousins... i haven been on a diet, just that.. circumstances made me lose weight in one way another... wadeva.. i'm still... wadeva.. one thing's for sure: nv say life is good, cos when u say that, it'll not be good anymore..

No comments: