Sunday, November 20, 2011

it's been a long time since i'm been so sick... all kinds of illness all come together at the same time.. and worst of all, is the pain in the heart. the pain of missing someone so badly, wanting someone so badly, is even more torturous than all the physical illness...

i met my ex's colleague, and he told me he's already attached.. and all the talking brings back memories... and then he showed me a photo of them. and when i was surfing fb, i saw that the guy i used to like was tagged in one of the photos, and his gal was next to him. and the one that hit me most, is the picture of him, and her. 3 pictures, 3 guys, all in one day. for the first guy, i thought to myself: i'm happy for him. 2nd guy: whatever. 3rd guy: if he's really happy, i will be, but i'll still wish that was me w him.

i've never really ask for anything more than wad i deserve in life. i never ask for an extravagant life, or freaking good parents and siblings, best job in the world, or even all the money in the world. i always believe i'm just a gal-next-door, and i dun deserve anything more than the necessity of life. having a shelter over my head, a job good enough for me to live that's all i deserve. but sometimes, i wish that being selfless and being a giver to the people around me, i'll be able to exchange my effort for someone to love me and be by my side.


只是太爱你

原谅我真的喝醉了
因为我真的想你了
一不小心就被寂寞
吞噬了爱着你的快乐

我知道这样不应该
也知道你会受伤害
只是不想再让自己对你太过依赖
我明白 你给你爱是真实地存在
只是我不懂得如果去爱
才会让你想离开

因为我不知道
下一辈子还是否能遇见你
所以我今生才会
那么努力 把最好的给你
爱你都变成伤害你
我们的爱快要窒息
不是故意 只是太爱你

No comments: