Wednesday, November 02, 2011

things happened. but i still believe things happen for a reason..

i'm still holding on to the faith i believe in, and though things may not turn out the way i would like it to.. at least one party will be happy.

if i cannot be the one that make him happy, then at least i can be the one that let him go to look for his happiness out there.

i may be foolish, but i'm not stupid. i know what i'm doing, and i have my reasons for doing so. so pls, if anyone is even reading this, don't question my actions.

i'm happy i have people around me who respect that, but for people who don't understand, that's fine. cos what's most important is how i feel at the end of the day. whether or not i'll be happy at the end of the day, it doesn't matter anymore, cos at any point of time, the happiness of the people around me matters much more than myself. not cos i'm selfless, but just cos i really treasure the people around me, their care, concern and love for me.

i'm not oblivious to all. i just choose to silently let these care and concern penetrate me and make me a happier person.

i may slowly go back into my shell again, or i may put up a strong front and stand tall in front of everyone. i dunno. but what i know is, time will heal all wounds, yes it may leave a scar, but it will heal. the pain will go, the scar will remind u of the pain, but will also remind u of the good times u had before the pain.

so, embrace all that's coming ur way jovi. be it good or bad, take it all. cos it will make u grow, and be a stronger, better, and a more mature person.

No comments: